I will ensure that all clients, both actual and potential, are treated fairly and respectfully and not discriminated against regardless of age, colour, disability, ethnic or national origin, gender, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
I aim to:
▪ Treat clients with dignity, respect and fairly, without discrimination, at all times
▪ Give clients the information they need, in a way they can understand, so they can make informed decisions
▪ Provide services that are accessible to clients with disabilities and make reasonable adjustments in order to provide care which meets their needs
▪ Provide information to clients with disabilities in a range of formats, such as large-print or on CD/MP3
▪ Keep client information confidential
▪ Involve individuals in decisions about the design and delivery of the hypnotherapy service